Anthony J. DelleFave
PARTNER AND CHAIR OF THE FAMILY LAW AND DIVORCE PRACTICE GROUP
Since 2015, Anthony has represented clients in a variety of legal matters throughout Rochester, New York and surrounding counties. He brings experience in a variety of practice areas and focuses on family, real estate, and trusts and estates. Anthony will approach your case with undivided attention while walking you through each step of the process with a goal of understanding your specific situation and personal need.
In addition to an active family law practice, Anthony also maintains a general practice of law representing clients in residential real estate transactions, estate planning matters (including the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and similar life-planning documents), estate probate and administration matters, business and contractual matters, and criminal law.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, Inc. (CLARA)
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, SUNY Buffalo Law School Class of 2014
- B.A., Criminal Justice, minor in Political Science, SUNY Brockport Class of 2010
- New York State Bar (2015)
- United States District Court, Western District of New York (2015)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York (2015)
ABOUT Anthony J. DelleFave
Anthony grew up and purchased his first house in Greece and presently resides in North Chili, NY with his wife and two stepdaughters. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, gardening, outdoor and sportsman activities, is an avid Yankees and Buffalo Bills fan, and driving his antique car.
At SUNY Buffalo Law School, Mr. DelleFave received a concentration in criminal law and was awarded the Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.