Mark H. Stein
PARTNER & CHAIR OF THE COLLECTIONS PRACTICE GROUP
Mark has been a practicing attorney in collections and evictions for over 20 years. He is a partner in the Collection Department of the firm.
COLLECTIONS AND CREDITORS' RIGHTS
Mark works for clients in the following collection areas: retail, commercial, credit card debt, school loans, subrogation, deficiency balances, enforcement of foreign judgment and medical debt.
Mark represents private and commercial landlords in summary proceedings throughout the region.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Member of the Commercial Law League of America
- Member of the Debt Buyers Association of America
- Mark presently serves on the Board of Directors of the Delphi Drug and Alcohol Council, Inc.
- University of Dayton, Phi Alpha Delta (J.D., 1988)
- University of Rochester (B.A., 1985)
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
ABOUT Mark H. Stein
Mark resides in Pittsford, New York, with his wife Lisa and adopted dog Zeffie. He enjoys golf, and just recently had two holes in one in a six-month period! When not working, Mark and Lisa enjoy traveling.